Sunday 17 June 2012

Finally!

While many things are coming and going, and changing in my life, the most exciting piece of news is that in a few months I will be finally known as Mrs. Handsome! (Applause welcome!)

I have been waiting for this moment since, and let's be honest here, shortly after meeting my soulmate- my third day of living in a new town, and in a bar of all places. Yes, there is a story there, but all in due time dear readers.

This post is about my excitement in marrying my best friend! It is also the introduction of my step-by-step planning of my wedding. Unlike other brides-to-be, I am not planning my dream wedding- I won't even say that I am planning the best wedding. I am just planning a good wedding. One that does not break our incredibly small budget, and one where our friends and family fell welcome and are able to have a good time.

In order to accomplish this task I have spent many hours on the internet reading blogs and favouriting DIY projects. I have organized all my plans and info into my Wedding Binder and will post my progress!

My first step was setting our wedding goals:
1. A small wedding
2. An inexpensive wedding
3. A personal wedding - we want our wedding to reflect us, but we also want to have the opportunity to spend quality time with each of our guets

These have been the guidelines throughout my planning, and I look forward to sharing my ideas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment